Oh my, yes! daStephy and mom have a daily time when we both gather in front of the pc and look at (usually read out loud) our fave sites.
We used to do this with her sitting on my lap ~ but her bum has gotten so big and heavy that, within a very short time, it cuts off circulation to my legs ~ so now she usually sits on the chair whilst I stand behind her, holding her from the back and reading over her shoulders.
Our daily list usually runs as follows:
- http://www.engrish.com Engrish
- http://www.icanhascheezburger.com I Can Has Cheezburger?
- http://www.superdickery.com Superdickery
- http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/ Weebl and Bob
- http://www.newgrounds.com/toon/ The latest Newgrounds Toons
~ and ~
- http://www.homestarrunner.com Strongbad emails, Teen Girl Squad, etc.
Here's a really interesting story on the lolcatz fad/meme
Extra added attraction ~ just today, whilst googling for a picture, I happened across an obviously Hallmark-owned site. This "Hoops and Yoyo" bit absolutely cracked me up ~ especially their, errmmm, 'dancing.'
Hallmark seems to be adding a lot of episodes (or whatever they call their additional H&Y's), so this may just get added to our Daily List as well.
Ahhh, mom and daughter time.
This post has been brought to you courtesy of an idea growing from a post made by sara_problem on lolcatz/icanhascheezburger. Cheers, mate!