LENNON to Perform on The Today Show 7/19July 15, 2005 - by BWW News Desk
NBC’s “The Today Show” will feature a performance by the cast of the new Broadway musical LENNON on Tuesday, July 19th in the 8:30am–9am half hour (check local listings for times outside the New York tri-state area). Cast members Will Chase, Chuck Cooper, Julie Danao-Salkin, Mandy Gonzalez, Marcy Harriell, Chad Kimball, Terrence Mann, Julia Murney, and Michael Potts will perform.
Written and directed by Don Scardino and produced by Allan McKeown, Edgar Lansbury, Clear Channel Entertainment and Jeff Sine, LENNON began previews at the Broadhurst Theatre (235 West 44th Street) on Thursday, July 7th with the opening date set for Thursday, August 4th.
A musical biography, a concert, and a celebration all in one, LENNON takes us on a magical, mythical journey behind the greatest rock legacy and the boldest love story of our time - with words, images and some of the best pop songs ever written. From the Beatles to the Bed-Ins, from his musical partnership with Paul to his life partnership with Yoko, LENNON will bring you back to a time when music could change your soul... and one musician could change the world.
LENNON is produced by arrangement with Yoko Ono.
LENNON's playing schedule is Tuesday - Saturday at 8pm, Wednesday and Saturday at 2pm, and Sunday at 3pm. Tickets are available through Telecharge.com online or by phone at (212) 239-6200. Tickets prices range from $46.25 to $101.25.
- LENNON Begins Previews July 7th Opens August 4th
- Lennon to Skip Boston, Start Broadway Previews Early
- Review: Lennon in San Francisco
- Photo Coverage: Lennon Opens in San Francisco
- Regional Review: Lennon Pre-Broadway Production in San Francisco
- Previews Begin Tomorrow for LENNON in San Francisco
- Visit LENNON Online for Part 3 of a Q&A with Yoko Ono
- The Artwork of John Lennon Featured in San Francisco April 7 - 10
- Visit LENNON Online for Part 2 of a Q&A with Yoko Ono
- The Cast of LENNON Leaves for SF
To see this article on the BroadwayWorld.com website, click HERE.